Monday, May 14, 2007

Tommorow Comes Today

So back to last Wednesday when I had my first coffee in a month. It did not feel too strong, neither did it feel tasty. It was my office coffee machine after all. I later went to Starbucks, but that did not taste too good either.

I did not seem to get much "high". Except later that day I could not hold it any longer, went ahead and bought self this scooter I was going to buy for a while now. Then in the evening I was so overwhelmed I went bicycling downtown and found this trail, going under the highways that cut off poor folks up north, all the way south to the lakes that I could smell but not see 'cuz it got so darn dark. Quite freaky experience. I managed to get out into some strange neighborhood. Ten in the evening, similarly looking raws of houses, and not a single sole in the streets. Barely any cars, too. I am still to dig out the map and find out how I got there.

So I guess that was a bit too big a coffee jolt for one time there. I used to just down these with no visible consequences. Anyways, my lovely new scooter is exactly the reason I was not posting recently. I was taking it everywhere around town, and I am really enjoying it.

1 comment:

Berkeley G. said...

Cool--just be careful not to get lost again, right? That does sound freaky--like the Twilight Zone or something! I wish coffee did something for me. It's never had much of an affect on me to keep me up, etc. I smoke cigarettes (bad, I know) for that. Thanks for your comments on my blog. Would you care if I put your link on my blog?