Monday, August 13, 2007

The Second Bell for the Elections

So apparently naughty Carl is leaving the White House. Which means he'll now work from behind the curtains for a while. Not like they will shut the door for him anyways. What's obvious though is that he's for sale for the Republican presidential hopefuls. Yes, they will probably only contact him behind the curtains for the time being. Rowe himself will most likely be picking the most promising candidate.

What this probably means is that the election theater will start soon. The man that has hard time controlling his food intake, with his hands shoulder deep in blood will be pulling his strings again, and the lie will become truth, and the truth will become lie, and no one will notice. And I'll be throwing my bananas all around the place.

1 comment:

Berkeley G. said...

Dang. I'm glad I read your blog or otherwise I'd never know what was happening in the White House. Thanks for keeping me updated!