Saturday, August 25, 2007

Agloco update

My Agloco account is ticking slowly, and I am quite happy how the thing works. It even shows some decent stuff. Links are plain text and quite non-intrusive. I browse from a rather small-screen Thinkpad laptop, but even on that it doesn't seem to take too much space. There was no distribution yet, and no talks yet about rolling out the IPO, so I am not quite rich yet.

Also, my plans to get real rich real fast have failed completely and miserably. That's because not a single person has signed up for my reference. Not like even those super close friends that I literally pressed into submission )). The system doesn't show me the names, but it does show me the number and that's a nice round zero right there. Damn. There goes my new laptop and the yacht.

They often tell stories about relationships ruined by somebody participating in one of those chain marketing schemes and how that person pushed the shit down everyone's throats and so on. So now I totally believe this. Agloco is nowhere as bad for two simple reasons. You don't have to spend your money and you benefit even before you get other people in, just not as much. Even with this, I was totally ignored, and maybe even avoided a little. I guess I should update my world domination plans a little.

2 comments:

Berkeley G. said...

I feel terrible! I am just a college student who is unemployed, though, with terrible credit because I bounce checks like once a week, so I just assumed I was not a good candidate for it. Plus I don't understand stuff like that, how to do it, etc. I'm sorry! :(

Monkey and banana said...

Hmm I guess I should have said offline friends. The kind I can really corner in the office :)

No, I do not mean to say you should go and do it, I just really thought this is a great thing. Just a little added push for the kicks :) And the result was really surprising.