Saturday, August 25, 2007

All the things I hate

I fucking hate it when people cut me with their cars and damn wave their hands at me. Waving a hand is a gesture that expresses gratitude, salutation or welcomeness. You also wave on the road when there's some sort of agreement or understanding. But what's the fucking sense of cutting a pedestrian which had a right of way with your two-ton pile of metal and then giving the dude a wave? I mean, fine. If you get there a little faster, take charge and go ahead. Warn me with a gesture. Smile perhaps. But what's up with the stupid hand wave? It's like I let it go first. No I didn't. In fact had no intention to do that. So fuck off, cuz you are cutting me and so I hate you. I don't care if you wave at me. That doesn't fix things. Go your way with a bare knowledge of me hating you. That's why you got my finger. For that fake handwave. Just to straighten things up. Did I already mention I can get a little uptight?

1 comment:

Berkeley G. said...

Hahaha. I just laughed out loud seriously. You crack me up! I am the same way, though, I can't stand when people do that.